- An Avantha Group Company.
- A Multi billion turnover Company
- A transnational Company which is counted as one of the defining corporations.
Outstanding features of CG:
CG is a Company with a multi-billion USD turnover and is a part of the Avantha Group, with an impressive footprint in 13 countries. Our operations are divided into three main Strategic Business Units of Power System, Industrial Systems and Consumer Products.
CG's acquisition of Pauwels International, Ganz Transelktro Electricals Co.Ltd Hungary; Microsol Ltd Ireland; Sonomatra in France makes it one of the largest corporation in the power sector in the world.
Freedom to Innovate,
The Company provides to its employees “a world of the freedom to experiment, explore and enable learning”.
Passion for Results and Growth.
- Working Environment
- Energy Export Promotion Council (EEPC) has certified and awarded the Highest Exporters Trophy in recognition of their outstanding contribution to engineering exports during the period in the category of Turnkey Industrial Project-Non-SSI. The total exports for the year was Rs. 167.08 crores.
- Awarded commendation certificate for a "Strong Commitment to HR Excellence" by the Confederation of Indian Industry, Western Region.
- Amity HR Excellence Award for innovative strategies for Human Resource Management and Development in the year 2006.
- Crompton Greaves' PERMANENT MAGNET BLDC MOTOR TECHNOLOGY received a commendation certificate in the Golden Peacock Innovative Product Category - 2005.
- Commendation certificate for “Significant Achievements in HR Excellence” by the Confederation of Indian Industry, Western Region
- Gold Award to the S6 & Power Quality Business and Silver to the Switchgear Complex and the Fans & Appliances Division in the India Manufacturing Excellence Award 2005 conducted by Frost & Sullivan
- Best New Product Display at Elecrama awarded by Indian Electricals & Electronics Manufacturing Association (IEEMA)
- Winner of AP PLM Excellence Award
- CII EXIM Bank Award for Business Excellence: Commendation certificate for “Strong Commitment to Excel” by the Confederation of Indian Industry in the year 2006
- Green Tech Environment Excellence Award: Gold Award in Engineering Sector for Outstanding Achievement in Environment Management.